I completed #100HappyDays Challenge !
I know I probably should have written this post sooner but I was travelling, sick and really tired.
Yesterday, I almost felt like I had another fracture to add to my 'fractures I get because of the stupid things I do' list but luckily it was a false alarm and the pain has slowly subsided. And I am back to the super hectic routine. But this post is not about that, this about the awesome #100HappyDays challenge.
When I started this challenge, I was in a really sad place. There had suddenly been big changes in my life and I didn't know how things were going to work out. After 100 days, I cannot really say everything has become perfect but I have a hope that it will somehow get okay.
Here are some things I learned from the #100HappyDays challenge:
(Also known as the 'things you learn in your early 20's )
1. It taught me that watching Notting Hill can always make you feel better
4. I discovered that mocktails are way more fun than cocktails
5. To be with people you don't have to be exactly like them. Sometimes opposites attract and they find a way to be with each other.
7. Sometimes, it is okay to not be good at a few things. Imperfections are beautiful too, if not tasty.
9. I can actually afford more things than I thought I could. That money didn't look as good sitting in my bank account. ( Though my heart still sinks a little everytime I think about the money I spent on this )
10. And finally, I realized that some things just never change.
But most importantly, I learned that I am stronger than I think I am and no problem is really big enough.
PS - If you want to see all the 100 pictures posted by me, head over to my Instagram account