Lots Of Things -2
Past two days have been really torturing, and no matter how sane I try to keep myself, I just end up shouting. I hate being 'fake nice' to people especially when all I want to do is box them right into their face. Also, I studied 'Boxing' in Java yesterday, what a nice coincidence, don't you think so ?
Talking about Java, I started programming from C++ . There were some crank heads who said 'You should learn HTML, it's really important'. But come on, who really uses HTML, it's so 90's !
Apparently, our dear Blogger likes being 90's, something (Something = I have no idea) went really wrong with my blog's HTML and now there are no spaces between my blog post titles. I tried everything, the last option I have is to change the template which I really don't want to do. Not because it's the best but because I have had a habit of seeing my blog this way and now no matter matter how many new templates I try it just doesn't feel like my blog. Anyhow, I am trying this dots between the words thing until I get an expert ( Expert = someone who knows even slightly more than me) to work out this problem.
Tragedies this week in bullet points :
(Just because they are tragedies doesn't mean I should mourn about them in really long paragraphs. Grow up ! Seriously, how do you read such small font, I put it just to annoy people :P )
- My mother used my 40% discount coupon without even telling me
- I don't know how to make maggi, I make hideous maggi. Honestly, I can't cook anything nicely. God bless my rommate and my sister and may they cook forever for me. Amen !
- I had to read a Java ebook last night but instead I started reading a novel. I didn't just read one novel, I read three. By the time I finished the third one it was 7am in the morning. I have only slept for three hours, but I am only slightly cranky (SLIGHT !)
- Sunday is my 'Dal Baati' day. But for some people a stupid cricket match with India v/s Pakistan is more important. So I am back to eating my hideous maggi
- My laptop has started getting overly heated and I have to use this annoying cooling pad. Does anyone know a kind of a cooling pad which I could keep on my lap and not get cut by the fan knives ?
- I am bored of the 30 day blog challenge ( No comments on this one !)
But atleast the books I spent all night on were really good. They were romantic comedies, usual chick literature. I don't go for them normally but once I picked it up I just couldn't keep it down. I read the Twenties Girl, Can You Keep A Secret and Undomestic Goddess , all by Sophie Kinsella.
Twenties Girl was my complete favorite. It's about a girl who starts seeing his Great Aunt Saddie's ghost, a young version of her like she was in the 1920's. The book was fast pace, almost like a movie, I loved the peppiness of Saddie. MUST READ !
Can You Keep A Secret was kind of a romantic story, not my genre again but Kinsella has a way of gripping her readers. I don't know how she does it but even when you know what's going to happen in the end you just still want to continue reading.
I definitely recommend it to all the girls. Guys, don't even try, you'll probably be cursing me till the end of your life
Hope you had a better weekend than me